Wednesday, December 20, 2006

5 things

Mike tagged me with the 5 things-you-likely-don't-know about me meme. So with no further adieu:

1. I used to be a magician's assistant. Yes, really. I did the trick where I got locked in a box and magically changed places with the magician. No, I won't tell you how.

2. If I was only allowed to have one sweet thing in the world, I would without a doubt pick Purdy's dark chocolate covered ginger. You'll note that the link I gave you goes directly to the order page. Email me for my address if you want to shower me with chocolate ginger love. I once convinced the office manager at my last work place that we had emergency band aids, tylenol, tampons...but no chocolate. After that, she kept Purdy's dark chocolate covered ginger on hand. I kid you not.

3. I love striped socks. Sometimes when I get dressed for work on the days I am wearing boots, I'll put my fancy work clothes on and then wildly striped socks. It makes me happy to know they're there under my boots.

4. I can speak backwards almost fluently (well, not quite fluently - but quickly). My family all knows their names backwards. When I first met my best friend, I introduced myself as Asil and she came right back at me with her name backwards. I knew I could love her right away.

5. I was once totally convinced that my dad could make rocks by pressing sand together in his hands. I'm not going to tell you how long I believed this - well, okay - 10 years old (maybe older?). The thing that totally tricked me is that he "couldn't" do it all the time - only when he was "feeling strong enough". Yes, I believed in Santa Claus for a long time too.

I'm tagging Claire, Richard, Bobbi, Mel, and Julio. Let me know in the comments when you post your 5 things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alcluith said...

Right, finally managed to think of 5 almost interesting things! Glad you like your new haircut - mine is keeping my ears nice and warm...;-)

7:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home