Friday, July 16, 2004

wedding bells!

My brother is getting married tomorrow! All is ready for family and friends to come together to celebrate the beginning of their new family. I love my new sister in law very much - she is gentle of spirit, loving, kind and very beautiful. It makes my heart happy that she will now be a part of our family. I see such joy and peace in my brother's face. He usually has an extremely goofy smile for pictures; since meeting S, he shows up in pictures with a unguarded and joyful smile. It makes me grin when I see how happy and deeply rooted he is with S.

My dad will be saying a little something at the wedding tomorrow. I will post the wedding blessing he will give, as it is shockingly beautiful. 'Til then, I'll be setting up, rehersing and then celebrating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home