Friday, November 10, 2006

the place I call home

It rains a lot in Vancouver - especially at this time of year and definitely right now. It's cleared up a bit tonight and I also glimpsed the first snow on the mountains this afternoon. Snow shoeing soon!

A couple of people have asked for pictures of Vancouver. Here are a couple I have already, taken from my living room; one cloudy, one where you can see the mountains. Over the next while, I'll try to collect some more. If the clouds come off the mountains, I'll post a picture of the first snow.

[*EDIT - what you're looking at: looking north over the downtown area of Vancouver. Starting from the right, you can see the Cambie Street bridge with a glimpse of the waters of False Creek. The big white mushroom is BC Place Stadium. The flying sauce with the needle on top is Harbour Centre Tower. The mountains are the North Shore Moutains, with Mount Seymour on the far right and Grouse Mountain on the left.]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home