Monday, May 31, 2004

hurrah for my ownself!

Any one else out there a procrastinator? [Lisa raises her hand] I'm happy to report I've finally started a job I've been putting off for 5 months.

Whew. I had a really bad dream about it last night - that's what finally motivated me. It's kind of sad that I'm motivated by people getting angry at me, but there's the truth.

On a different note, I'm both looking forward to what came out of the men's Path Workshop this past weekend and delighted by the idea of holding something inside, not talking about it, until it's the right time for it to come out (see Idelette's blog for background). In my opinion, there is a fine line between sharing blessings and sharing them too early. I often err on the too early side and steal the power of 'pondering things in my heart' (bonus points for those that can pin point that scripture reference).

shalom to each of you - and to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home