Friday, November 05, 2004

became flesh and moved among us

Blogging is a funny thing, in that if you'll let it, it will show your truest heart to the world. The women gathered up at the Creek look a bit different than I thought they might; Bobbie's hair is redder than I thought, Neritia is more beautiful that I imagined, Deb's sweetness is like a fragrance, and Anj, well, I was completely wrong about what I thought she might look like. She's wildness and joy in a body.

The women are doing their mission statement in the other room right now. It's amazing to sit at the back, pray, listen and watch as they get in touch with the deep parts of who they are designed to be and what their missions really are. When the statement comes together, it's like someone was finally plugged into the right electricity source - they just glow.

If the power goes out tonight, we'll be just fine. There are 12 individual power sources in the great room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home